Many forward-looking technology companies have established competitive technical intelligence (CTI) or technology scanning programs to help them grow their businesses. The companies with the most successful programs have well-defined CTI processes with clear-cut objectives. These companies take into consideration the need to address the "people" part of the equation; that is, how to engage scientists and engineers in the collaborative efforts necessary for a successful CTI program. This session will use the Focus-Execution-Discipline principle as a framework for discussing seven steps to establishing a successful CTI program.
- Develop your customer requirements
- Design a detailed scouting plan
- Conduct effective CTI collection activities
- Systematically evaluate CTI findings for threats and opportunities
- Engage scientists and engineers in the scouting process
- Foster an organizational culture of continuous innovation, using rewards and recognition
- Continuously monitor for potential disruptive technologies
After your payment has been processed you will receive a copy of your invoice, and you will also receive a separate e-mail titled SCIP - Your downloadable items are ready. Download the PDF and it will contain a hyperlink to the webinar.