There is a wealth of information from SCIP and other sources about the “how to” of CI – tools, techniques, sources. But what about the “why to”? More and more, CI professionals are being asked to provide hard evidence that what they do is directly creating value for the organization. In this webinar, we’ll explore some ways to approach this problem.
Tim Powell has been formally studying the relationship between intelligence and enterprise value creation for three years. His research indicates that consistently about one-half of all expressed CI “points of pain” have to do with creating ROI, and/or communicating that ROI is being created. If the basic value proposition isn’t there, other common CI problems—such as scarce resources and lack of engagement with senior decision makers—will likely follow.
Tim will present some of these findings, and give you ideas about how to close the gap between intelligence and value.
- The two fundamental approaches—operational and strategic—to improving your intelligence ROI
- A systematic five step program you can implement to measure and improve your intelligence ROI
- Specific techniques that you can apply within each step of the program
- How to obtain FREE and low-cost resources to guide and assist you
- Intelligence is an investment made by your organization, and this webinar will help you maximize the return on that investment.
After your payment has been processed you will receive a copy of your invoice, and you will also receive a separate e-mail titled SCIP - Your downloadable items are ready. Download the PDF and it will contain a hyperlink to the webinar.